The GPO RANGETRACKER 1800 handheld rangefinder incorporates the best optical and electronic technology, wrapped into a small durable multi-use rangefinding tool. This 6X rangefinder will work perfectly for both long-range rifle hunting (up to 1800 yards) and close archery usage (6 yards.) Key features of the GPO RANGETRACKER 1800 include a high-transmission optical system coated with GPO’s proprietary high transmission GPObright lens coatings, both line of sight and/or True-range adjusted angle distance readings, a Hyper-scan feature that provides three readings per second and Target-seeker technology that offers best or last laser hits. The display is an HCLD system that allows up to 25% more light to get through the optical system, making it usable in low-light situations. It’s small, compact, tough and optically brilliant. Let’s go hunting!
- Ranging capability from 6 to over 1800 yards
- True-range angle compensation technology
- Hyper-scan mode provides three readings every second
- 6X magnification
- Target-seeker mode for best or last laser hits
- Secondary reading provides temperature or angle